星球大战2:帝国反击战的精彩对白
Princess Leia: I love you. 莉娅公主:我爱你。
Han Solo: I know.
汉·梭罗:我知道。 Darth Vader: Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father. 达斯·维达:欧比旺永远不会告诉你你父亲发生了什么。
Luke: He told me enough. He told me you killed him.
卢克:他说得够多了。他告诉我是你杀了他。
Darth Vader: No. *I* am your father.
达斯·维达:不,我就是你的父亲。
Luke: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible.
卢克:不不,那不是真的,不可能。
Darth Vader: Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
达斯·维达:搜索一下你的感觉,就知道那是真的了。
Luke: Nooooo. Nooooo.
卢克:不是的……不是的…… Princess Leia: I'll be back. 莉娅公主:我会回来的。 Han Solo: You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake, well, this could be it, sweetheart. 汉·梭罗:你说如果我犯错时你想要在我身边,好吧,就是现在这次,亲爱的。
Princess Leia: I take it back.
莉娅公主:我收回我的话。 Yoda: Why wish you become Jedi? 尤达:你为什么想成为绝地武士?
Luke: Well, mostly because of my father, I guess.
卢克:嗯,大部分是因为我父亲,我想。
Yoda: Ahh, father. Powerful Jedi was he. Powerful Jedi.
尤达:啊,你父亲。他是强大的绝地武士,很强大。
Luke: How could you know my father? You don't even know who I am. Oh, I don't even know what I'm doing here! We're wasting our time!
卢克:你怎么认识我爸爸的?你甚至不知道我是谁。哦,我甚至不知道我在这干嘛。我们在浪费时间!
Yoda: (Looking away from Luke) I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience.
尤达:(目光从卢克移开)我教不了他,这孩子没有耐心。
Obi-Wan: He will learn patience.
欧比旺:他会学习耐心。
Yoda: Much anger in him... like his father.
尤达:他太愤怒了……跟他爸爸一样。
Obi-Wan: Was I any different when you taught me?
欧比旺:你教我时我有什么不一样么? “Do… or do not. There is no try.” 要么就做,要么就不做。没有所谓“试一试”。 原声资料